King's Cross St. Pancras underground station redevelopment
King's Cross St. Pancras is the largest interchange station on the London Underground network, serving both King's Cross and St Pancras main line stations. Siemens has been engaged to design and deliver a modern Integrated Station Management Solution. This paper will give an overview of delivering the Integrated Station Management System. It will discuss the system architecture including concepts of redundancy, alarm management, workflow and incident management.
- Record URL:
- Green A
- Publication Date: 2008
- Pagination: 5p.
- Monograph Title: AusRAIL PLUS 2008, capacity, climate & culture, 1-2 December 2008, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- TRT Terms: Interchanges; Railroad transportation; Signals
- ATRI Terms: Interchange; Rail transport; Signal
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01516837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 4 2014 7:54PM