STATICAL AND GEOMECHANICAL MODELS
This book describes the development and present state of the art of structural model techniques. It covers principles of similitude, physico-mechanical properties to be reproduced in the model materials, load application and techniques of measurement, linearly-elastic static models, model simulation of reinforced and prestressed concrete structures, construction and testing of models of concrete dams in the elasto-plasto-vicous range up to failure and geomechanical models.
Springer Verlag175 5th Avenue
New York, NY United States 10010
- Fumagalli, E
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 180 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Geophysics; Load factor; Materials; Mathematical models; Measurement; Methodology; Reinforced concrete; Structural models; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00260839
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 5 1974 12:00AM