MMF-FINAL REPORT 1972. MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION. VOLUME II
Volume II is a compendium of the case summaries of 53 vehicular accidents occurring in Greater Baltimore metropolitan area from January 1972 to August 1973.
- This publication is sponsored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Maryland Medical-Legal Foundation, Incorporated111 Penn Street
Baltimore, MD United States 21202
- Fisher, R S
- Sopher, I M
- Masemore, W C
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 402 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Crash reports; Multidisciplinary teams; Traffic crashes
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00260663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS 801 142 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-198-2-316
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM