PROPERTIES OF MASONRY CEMENT MORTARS
This article reviews specifications related to masonry mortars and summarizes modification of present-day formulations for engineered masonry. Options available for upgrading performance characteristics of masonry mortars in construction include: curing of structure, increasing portland cement content, intergrinding organic self-curing agents, and utilizing organic modified mortars.
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Isberner, A W
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement; Curing agents; Masonry construction; Mortar; Portland cement; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Masonry cements
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00260646
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: RD019.01M Bulletin
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM