VARIATIONS IN PORTLAND CEMENT CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION IN NEBRASKA
This is a report of historical data in a statistical manner which is usable in formulating statistically based specifications for Portland Cement Concrete. The report covers data from the 1969, 1970, and 1971 construction seasons. Two possible methods of utilizing this data in a statistically based specification are suggested. /FHWA/
- Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
Nebraska Department of RoadsMaterials and Tests Division, P.O. Box 94759
Lincoln, NE USA 68509
- Broughton, J
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Portland cement concrete; Specifications; Statistical analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction specifications; Data
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00260415
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: HPR Study 64-4
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 11 1974 12:00AM