SPECTRA OF LOADS AND LOAD EFFECTS FOR BRIDGES. APPLICATIONS TO PREFABRICATED BRIDGE SLABS WITH ESTIMATION OF DYNAMIC EFFECTS
A literature survey is presented (which was performed in connection with the research project) which, although not considered by the author as a complete survey for all work on the subject, is intended to serve as an introduction to the load and loadeffect spectra problem for bridges. This survey presents bibliographies found either by manual search or by computer searching of magnetic tapes. This report gives details of the objectives and procedures of the research. The aspects covered here include the construction of spectra for loads and loadeffects, as well as that part of the load-loadeffect spectra problem that is related to the dynamic behavior of the vehicle-bridge system and the dynamic effects that behavior will cause. The aspect, "Man's perception of loadeffect" is also included. The measuring equipment, design and design principles are briefly considered.
Lund University of Technology, SwedenBuilding Construction Institute, P.O. Box 725
S-220 07 Lund 7, Sweden
- Christiansson, P
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bridge design; Bridges; Dynamics; Electromagnetic spectrum; Equipment; Impacts; Information processing; Information retrieval; Load factor; Loads; Measurement; Prefabricated structures; Reviews; Slabs; Structural design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00260204
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rept No. 46
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 11 1974 12:00AM