MINNEAPOLIS PEOPLE MOVER. SUMMARY REPORT
The purpose of the report is to assess the feasibility of a people mover system for implementation in downtown Minneapolis by 1976. Incorporated in the study are the development and assessment of a conceptual design, and the preparation of preliminary performance specifications. The report contains a summary of the statistical data and findings contained in the MINNEAPOLIS PEOPLE MOVER STUDY, FINAL REPORT. Specifically, it covers need, desired characteristics, conceptual system, costs and financing, impact, and implementation.
- Prepared in cooperation with Bechtel Incorporated.
Minneapolis Office of City CoordinatorMinneapolis, MN United States
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Design; Feasibility analysis; People movers; Performance based specifications; Specifications; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00260175
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-MN-09-0005 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 5 1974 12:00AM