TEXAS TAKES THE LEAD IN AUTOMATED TRANSPORT
At Dallas/Fort Worth airport, centrally-controlled trains of unmanned self-routeing cars will run at speeds up to 27 km/h using standard railway signalling components.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport access; Guideways; People movers
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerotrains; Guideway systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00047489
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1974 12:00AM