SEMI METRO IN THE NETHERLANDS
Of the three principal cities of the Netherlands only The Hague has declared its intention to base its future transport policy on an intermediate-capacity form of rapid transit. Yet although Rotterdam has an expanding metro network and Amsterdam is building its first line, both cities are developing intermediate secondary systems based on existing tramway technology.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Light rail transit; Rapid transit; Streetcars; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047487
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1981 12:00AM