STANDARDS FOR LIGHT RAPID TRANSIT CARS
Growing interest in intermediate-capacity forms of urban transport has caused many cities to search for light rapid transit vehicles based on tramcar technology. The author shows how two parallel streams of development, based on the American PCC concept and the European articulated car, have come together in the Boston/San Francisco design.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Walker, P J
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Light rail transit; Light rail vehicles; Rapid transit; Streetcars
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00047486
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1981 12:00AM