BR'S NEW INSPECTION COACH MONITORS PANTOGRAPH PERFORMANCE AT HIGH SPEED
Now in service on British Railways' London Midland Region is a mobile laboratory coach equipped with apparatus for measuring pantograph behaviour.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Electrical conductivity; Equipment tests; High speed rail; Inspection cars; Pantographs; Railroad electrification
- Old TRIS Terms: Conductor collector dynamics; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00047484
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1973 12:00AM