BLANKETING A FRENCH HIGH-SPEED LINE
Experience over four years with blanketing based on p.v.c.-coated nylon cloth has given French National Railways confidence in this method which allows mechanized track maintenance without damage to the waterproof layer.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Mud pumps
- Old TRIS Terms: Mud pumping; Waterproof track
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00047483
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1973 12:00AM