TV AIDS RAILROAD SECURITY FORCES
Star-Tron, one of the nation's first commercially available passive night-vision systems, has been introduced as a crime deterrent for the railroad industry by Smith & Wesson. The system--a relatively new concept in crime detection and deterrence--is currently in operation on the Southern Railway System to uncover thieves, vandals and trespassers.
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-8
- Pagination: 1 p.
- Railway System Controls
- Volume: 4
- Issue Number: 8
- Publisher: Business Press International Limited
- TRT Terms: Loss and damage; Security; Television; Theft; Vandalism
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00047406
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1981 12:00AM