TRB 93rd Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers
This compendium contains the unedited papers from the Transportation Research Board (TRB) 93rd Annual Meeting, which took place in Washington, D.C., on January 12-16, 2014. The papers are grouped under the following subject areas: administration and management; automated vehicles; aviation; big data; bridges and other structures; construction; data and information technology; design; economics; education and training; energy; environment; extreme weather events; finance; freight transportation; geotechnology; history; hydraulics and hydrology; international activities; law; maintenance and preservation; marine transportation; materials; operations and traffic management; pavements; pedestrians and bicyclists; performance management; pipelines; planning and forecasting; policy; public transportation; rail; research (about research); safety and human factors; security and emergencies; society; spotlight theme: “celebrating our legacy, anticipating our future”; terminals and facilities; transportation (general); and vehicles and equipment.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Transportation Research Board 93rd Annual Meeting
- Location: Washington DC
- Date: 2014-1-12 to 2014-1-16
- Publication Date: 2014
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; Maps; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Bicycling; Conferences; Freight transportation; Highway transportation; Motor carriers; Passenger transportation; Pedestrians; Pipelines; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Transportation; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General); I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 01503729
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Jan 15 2014 11:30AM