AAR: UPGRADING THE INTERCHANGE FLEET
The General Committee of the AAR Mechanical Division last month cited "the strong trend toward improving safety and performance through upgrading the interchange fleet, and thus more capably and successfully meeting the growing demands of modern railroading."
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Volume: 147
- Issue Number: 6
- Publisher: Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation
- TRT Terms: Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Freight cars; Interchange rules; Roller bearings
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046992
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1976 12:00AM