CROSSING PROTECTION HAS HIGH INTEREST
It is evident that there is considerable interest in railroad-highway grade crossing safety. And at long last, it appears that Congressional legislation will provide funds for grade crossing protective devices. Heretofore, any federal funds allocated for "increasing safety at rail-highway grade crossings," usually were for grade separations, improved signing and sight distances at existing grade crossings. However, there is some support in the Congress to provide funds for grade crossing protection equipment.
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 1 p.
- Railway System Controls
- Volume: 4
- Issue Number: N7
- Publisher: Business Press International Limited
- TRT Terms: Grade crossing protection systems; Railroad grade crossings
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046987
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1976 12:00AM