PROBLEMS CONCERNING THE INSULATION OF ELECTRIC MATERIAL
LES PROBLEMES D'ISOLATION DU MATERIEL ELECTRIQUE
A series of articles dealing with insulating problems, and including: (1) Application of the differential enthalpic analysis to the study of high-pressure polyethylene for cables. (2) Application of infra-red spectography for the identification and checking of insulants used in the electric industry. (3) Study of space loads in polyethylene used for high-tension cables. (4) Separate action of the different forms of power causing damage to insulants subjected to partial discharges. (5) Enamelled wire and its environment-compatibility with the materials with which it is associated.
- Appeared as #447 in International Railway Documentation, No. 4, 1973.
Societe Francaise des Electriciens16 rue Franklin
Paris 16e, France
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 50 p.
- Revue Generale de l'Electricite
- Publisher: Societe Francaise des Electriciens
- TRT Terms: Electric insulating materials; Materials science
- Old TRIS Terms: Electrical insulation
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046976
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Railway Congress Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1976 12:00AM