NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION REPORT
A summary of the above report, which contains past statistics and forecasts, up to 1990, of transport activities, their distribution between the different forms of transport, State assistance, estimates of the necessary investments up to 1990, and the requirements of the municipalities and states in this connection, an outline of the conclusions reached from studies of the possible options open to transport policy, and the legislative actions and approaches recommended for the future.
- Appeared as #396 in International Railway Documentation, No. 4, 1973.
International Society for Terrain-Vehicle SystemsBox 4824, Duke Station
Durham, NC USA 27706
- Publication Date: 1972-6
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- High Speed Ground Transportation Journal
- Volume: 6
- Issue Number: N2
- TRT Terms: Network analysis (Planning); Policy; Subsidies; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; National transportation report
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00046972
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Railway Congress Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1974 12:00AM