REVOLVING PISTONS APPLIED TO A DIESEL TRACTION ENGINE ON SNCF
Sulzer followed successful experience on two stroke engines with an application on its 12LVA24 four-stroke series, which on test bed trials was run at up to 3,750 ps and subsequent SNCF co-operation has enabled some 5,500 engine hours service experience to be achieved under railway operation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/9675046
Broadfields (Technical Publishers) LimitedLittle Leighs
Chelmsford, Essex CMB 1PM, England
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 1 p.
- Rail Engineering International
- Volume: 3
- Issue Number: 5
- Publisher: De Rooi Publications
- ISSN: 0141-4615
- Accession Number: 00046851
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1974 12:00AM