RELIABILITY OF DIESELS AND ITS IMPACT ON COST
The practical aspects of whole-life costing and its effect on designers, manufacturers and users was considered by nearly 200 delegates at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers' conference on "The Reliability of Diesel Engines and its Impact on Cost" held in London on November 7 and 8, 1972. Fundamentals of service and operation unite the thinking despite the diversity of application.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/9675046
- Report on conference of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers held in London, November 7 and 8, 1972.
Broadfields (Technical Publishers) LimitedLittle Leighs
Chelmsford, Essex CMB 1PM, England
- Janota, M S
- Dannatt, H M
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 12 p.
- Rail Engineering International
- Volume: 3
- Issue Number: 3
- Publisher: De Rooi Publications
- ISSN: 0141-4615
- TRT Terms: Costs; Diesel engines; Diesel locomotives; Operating costs; Reliability; Vehicle maintenance
- Subject Areas: Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046814
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1974 12:00AM