TRAINING LETTERS FOR M/W EMPLOYEES
Part III--Letters in this installment discuss the use of safety goggles, conserving rail anchors, preventing car rocking, keeping scrap cleaned up, placing signs and use of tie cars. This series consists of letters sent out from the office of C. E. Weller, chief engineer of the Rock Island. They go to the division superintendents, and sufficient copies are included so that the letters can be placed in the hands of division engineers, senior and general roadmasters, roadmasters, track supervisors and track inspectors. Part IV of the series will be published in the August issue.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1763403
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Railway Track and Structures
- Volume: 69
- Issue Number: 7
- Publisher: Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation
- ISSN: 0033-9016
- Accession Number: 00046767
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM