It is shown how carefully planned earthmoving is the key to efficient and economic operation of a new sand and gravel mining and processing system. Its purpose is to supply contractors in southern Louisiana with sand and gravel aggregates that can be delivered by low cost water transportation.
Donnelley (Reuben H) Corporation466 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1972-6-6
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Roads and Streets
- Publisher: Donnelley (Reuben H) Corporation
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Inland waterways
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM