Basic Principles for Determining Discharged Revenue for Local Public Passenger Transportation
Osnovni principi za odredivanje stete u javnom gradskom prijevozu putnika
This paper describes the procedure of determining the released carriers revenue caused by illegal operation or other courier service failures during issuing decisions for transportation. The main goal is to adopt in accordance with the profession, previous experiences of experts and case law for a unique procedure for determining the impact of such failures and actions on the business of the enterprise. This paper indicates the expertise required by the person designated to carry out the budget.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03511898
- Abstract reprinted with permission from the publisher.
- Mehanovic, Mustafa
- Publication Date: 2013
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: pp 331-339
- TRT Terms: Carriers; Crimes involving transportation; Expenses; Legal documents; Legal factors; Local transportation; Losses; Profits; Public transit; Public utilities; Revenues; Timetables
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Law; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01498770
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 2013 12:01PM