The Future of Transportation: Connected Vehicles to Driverless Vehicles...What Does It Mean to Me?
Technology has brought the future of transportation to the doorstep in the form of connected vehicles and self-driving vehicles. It is time to take connected vehicles seriously. At the ITE 2013 Annual Meeting and Exhibit, an expert panel during the opening plenary offered their insights for the implications of smart vehicles to transportation professionals.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/614107147
- Abstract reprinted with permission from the Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Row, Shelley
- Publication Date: 2013-10
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: pp 24-25
- TRT Terms: Autonomous intelligent cruise control; Forecasting; Intelligent vehicles; Mobile communication systems; Technological innovations
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 01497886
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 2013 12:21AM