GM/RAILROAD GOAL: SAFE, FAST TRANSPORT FOR NEW AUTOS
The concept of Stac-Pak described is part of an experimental program and features four containers riding aboard a flat car, each one carrying full-size automobiles stacked three high.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Bartley, R D
- Publication Date: 1972-6-26
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile parts industry; Containers; Loss and damage
- Old TRIS Terms: Stac-paks
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046752
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1974 12:00AM