Highway Statistics 2012
This publication brings together an annual series of selected statistical tabulations relating to highway transportation in twelve major areas: (1) Bridges; (2) Highway Infrastructure; (3) Highway Travel; (4) Travelers (or System Users); (5) Vehicles; (6) Motor Fuel; (7) Revenue; (8) Debt Obligation for Highways; (9) Apportionments, Obligations, and Expenditures; (10) Conditions and Safety; (11) Performance Indicators; and (12) International and Metric.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2013
- Media Type: Web
- Features: Appendices; Glossary; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Debt; Expenditures; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Infrastructure; International; Metric system; Motor fuels; Revenues; Statistics; Travel; Travelers; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance indicators
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01497399
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 24 2013 12:01PM