Roadway Environmental Ratings: What's Best for Your Agency?
There are several different evaluation and certification programs available to enable agencies to rate the environmentally sustainability of pavements. This article provides a summary of some of these programs. The Greenroads Rating System, which was developed by the Greenroads Foundation in 2010, is the most well-known of the available systems. Another option is the INVEST sustainable pavements rating system, which was released by the Federal Highway Administration in October 2012. Other national and state/provincial systems have been developed as well.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1519687
- Kuennen, Tom
- Publication Date: 2012-11
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: pp 21, 23-24, 26-27
- TRT Terms: Evaluation and assessment; Pavements; Ratings; Sustainable development; Sustainable transportation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Pavements; I15: Environment; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 01495766
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 2013 12:06PM