Canadian Professional Engineering and Geoscience: Practice and Ethics
This textbook introduces engineers and geoscientists to the structure, practice, and ethics of their professions and encourages them to apply ethical concepts in their professional lives. This book is intended for practicing professionals, recent graduates, and senior undergraduates.
Thomson Canada. Nelson division,
- Andrews, GC
- Publication Date: 2009
- Pagination: 1 v., xviii+429p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Engineers; Ethics; Personnel; Technology; Textbooks
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- ITRD Terms: 8018: Canada; 2284: Education; 3855: Engineering; 102: Personnel; 8526: Textbook
- Subject Areas: Society;
- Accession Number: 01494223
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: ITRD, TAC
- Created Date: Sep 24 2013 12:56PM