What makes a winning procurement function?
Experts point to certain key traits of procurement excellence, including an overall strategic orientation, alignment with business objectives, a risk management role, and an ability to collaborate both internally and externally. Here are some insights on developing capabilities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Atkinson, William
- Publication Date: 2013-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-33
- TRT Terms: Procurement
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01491076
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 3 2013 10:53AM