Will the "greening" of fleets trump overcapacity challenges?
Logistics managers expect that, as ocean carriers' cash flow gets tighter, the charter market will increasingly be used for newer, fuel-efficient vessels. The payoff for shippers will be sustainable service.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Burnson, Patrick
- Publication Date: 2013-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 75S-86S
- Logistics management (Highlands Ranch, Colo. : 2002)
- Volume: 52
- Issue Number: 8
- Accession Number: 01491050
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 3 2013 10:52AM