Ballast water treatment
Cathelco claims firsts for UV system -- Training struggles as ratification moves slowly -- Shortsea vessels face financial strain -- Pragmatism should win the day for the convention -- Plan now for instalation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of p. 14.
- Publication Date: 2013-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 14-26
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Ships); Control; Purification; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Discharge of ballast water; Nonindigenous aquatic pests
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 01491021
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 3 2013 10:52AM