35th WEGEMT School Computational Casting Mechanics
The present compendium is the first issue of material intended as a textbook dealing with mathematical modelling and numerical simulation of thermal material processes, especially casting. The aim is to introduce technically related numerical methods in general, especially control volume based difference methods in such a way that the student gains an insight into their formulation and application. An understanding of these aspects is essential before starting the actual technological application of numerical methods or advanced theoretical studies on the subject.
London, England SW1X 8BQ
- Publication Date: 2001
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Casting; Mathematical models; Numerical analysis; Simulation; Technological innovations; Thermal analysis
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 01492039
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 29 2013 12:48PM