1st WEGEMT EUROCONFERENCE on Design for Safety Conference
This publication represents a series of lecturers' papers, which were presented at a five-day event entitled Design for Safety Conference. The event was hosted by the University of Strathclyde, Department of Marine Technology from 25th to 29th October 1999 at The Ship Stability Research Centre, Glasgow, UK. The event was partly sponsored by the European Commission through the Training and Mobility of Researchers Programme under a project submitted by WEGEMT entitled "Design for Safety: An Integrated Approach to Safe European RoRo Ferry Design".
London, England SW1X 8BQ
- 1st WEGEMT EUROCONFERENCE on Design for Safety Conference
- Location: Glasgow , United Kingdom
- Date: 1999-10-25 to 1999-10-29
- Publication Date: 1999-10
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Design; High speed craft; Maritime safety; Roll on roll off shipping; Ships; Stability (Mechanics)
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 01491880
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 2013 2:21PM