Modelling of Services Demand in International Traffic
Modeliranje potraznje usluga u medunarodnom prometu
This paper presents the way of identifying demand and planning of services under the conditions of several interested carriers of different transport modes. A high-quality modification of the model is a prerequisite for any supply and demand planning which is possible only by using the results of statistical analysis on a representative set and by using of new technologies for collecting and processing of data. The decision and making of the supply and demand plan in the transportation is based on the most probable outcomes.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03511898
- Abstract reprinted with permission from the publisher.
- Mehanovic, Mustafa
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: pp 152-159
- TRT Terms: Demand; Dynamic models; Logits; Static and dynamic tests; Supply; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01488151
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 25 2013 8:44AM