Abundant promise : African aviation has been on the verge of a breakthrough for years--when will it finally happen? / Jens Flottau -- Neighboring rivalry : Ethiopian Airlines and Kenya Airways pursue parallel global groth strategies / Cathy Buyck -- End of the line : hampered by financial woes and other limitations, SAA may be running out of time / Jens Flottau -- Upside potential : Europe takes the lead in the renewed interest of private investment in African airlines / Cathy Buyck and Jens Flottau -- Africa getting drier : African carriers are turning from pure wet leases in favor of hybrid and dry leases / Leithen Francis.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of p. 39.
- Publication Date: 2013-5-27
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 39-47
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Volume: 175
- Issue Number: 17
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- Accession Number: 01486115
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2013 10:32AM