TPAD Data Analysis Software and User Manual
The Total Pavement Acceptance Device (TPAD) is a continuous pavement deflection testing device enhanced with several additional survey features. Since the device is designed for total acceptance of pavements, it combines deflection testing with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), digital video and Global Positioning System (GPS) technologies. The final system will be suitable for testing both new pavements in a quality assurance capacity and those scheduled for rehabilitation to determine suitable strategies. This user’s manual describes the data processing system and uses the data collected on a 2012 survey of U.S. 287 in the Wichita Falls District for illustrative purposes. The executable load module for this software and the associated data from U.S. 287 are supplied with this manual.
- Record URL:
- Zip file includes: TPADana 1.0: User’s Manual for the TPAD Data Analysis Software (19p.) and RDDanasetup. Study Name: Development of the Total Pavement Acceptance Device (TPAD) and Initial Pavement Studies.
College Station, TX United States 77843-3135
Austin, TX United States 78763-5080
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Liu, Wenting
- Publication Date: 2013
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Computer program documentation; Deflection tests; Ground penetrating radar; Information processing; Pavement performance; Quality assurance; Software
- Identifier Terms: Total Pavement Acceptance Devices
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Vehicles and Equipment; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 01484929
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 0-6005-P3
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 24 2013 10:18AM