Applications for Precast Concrete Pavements: The First of Four Documents that Comprise the State-of the-Art Report on Precast Concrete Pavements (PP-01-12)
This is the first of four documents that make up a state of the art report on precast concrete pavements. It deals with precast concrete pavement applications. It discusses the benefits to travelers of precast concrete pavement systems. These benefits are the result of enhanced pavement durability, improved highway safety, all weather road construction, and more rapid construction, all of which lead to decreased highway traffic delay and disruption.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9780985307912
- Document #1 of 4, of State-of the-Art Report on Precast Concrete Pavements, PP-05-12.
Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute200 W Adams Street, #2100
Chicago, IL United States 60606-6938
- Publication Date: 2013
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Benefits; Durability; Highway safety; Highway traffic; Pavement performance; Paving; Precast concrete pavements; Travelers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Pavements; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 01484269
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9780985307912
- Report/Paper Numbers: PP-01-12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 2013 1:03PM