Goods, Ships and Ports – Integrated Conceptual Approach for the International Maritime Transport
Maritime transport is an important factor of economic development of every maritime country. Its basic task is providing shipping services, which means that they may as well be considered as the product of the shipping economic activity. Regarding the current international shipping crisis, the key to success of every shipping organization, region and maritime country lies in efficiency and safety of its maritime shipping services. On the one hand, it is about having an integrated conceptual approach as regards the key elements i.e. goods, ships and ports. The aim of this paper is to broadly emphasize the particularities of each contributing key element.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/15823601
- Abstract used by permission of publisher.
- Felicia, Surugiu
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 359-363
- TRT Terms: Economic development; Freight traffic; Integrated systems; International trade; Ports; Shipping; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01484382
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 2013 1:10PM