Trends Analysis in Managing Maritime E-Learning Technologies
During time few trends are fulfilled with the current technology level. New technology achieved a high grade of interactivity since the development of multiprocessing technology. With the use of large scale maritime 3D simulator interactive users are now possible. eLearners will plan what, when, where and for how long a time they will learn. With their input, the e-Learning system will organize the material that they will learn and the way that they will learn it based upon an assessment of their skills and their preferred learning modes. The paper describes how the roles and time required of classroom trainers, lecturers, and tutors will be greatly reduced.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/15823601
- Abstract used by permission of publisher.
- Gabriel, Raicu
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: pp 345-348
- TRT Terms: Education and training methods; Electronic commerce; Learning; Shipboard personnel; Simulation; Technological innovations; Training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01484281
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 2013 12:30PM