Quality Strategies in the Market Process
In order to resist the competitive environment in the market or to consolidate its leading position in the field, organizations are increasingly interested in implementing a quality management system and adopt quality-oriented strategies of the market processes. Also, in order to increase customer satisfaction, organization management is always interested in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, products and services, through the implementation of continuous improvement programs, including preventive and corrective actions that are necessary. In this article, the author tries to plead for the necessity of adopting quality improvement strategies with direct impact on the market performance of the organization.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/15823601
- Abstract used by permission of publisher.
- Cristian, Dragan
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 271-274
- TRT Terms: Competition; Customer satisfaction; Improvements; Management; Market structure; Quality control; Strategic planning
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01484395
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 2013 10:36AM