Transport Operator Quality Evaluation
Ocjena kvalitete prijevoznika
Challenges of modern business demand excellence from all business venture participants. Establishing demands in business excellence as well as developing quality criteria sets specific excellence demands towards business partners. The paper elaborates business excellence demands towards the transport operators as inevitable part of logistic supply chain as well as implementation of excellence demand process within the transport service suppliers. The basic goal of the research is to express the importance of the process of transport operator evaluation. The paper gives brief definition of transport operator quality while process of transport operator quality evaluation in cement industry logistic chain has been elaborated in detail.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03511898
- Abstract reprinted with permission from the publisher.
- Macura, Ana
- Publication Date: 2013
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: pp 100-103
- TRT Terms: Cement industry; Logistics; Operators (Persons); Performance evaluations
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01482805
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 2013 1:17PM