The Role of Global Economical and Regional Politics in the Transglobalization of the Transport Activity
Politics has always played an important role in the development of the economy. The development of the transport infrastructure is determined directly by the economical politics of the states and of the great customs alliances.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/15823601
- Abstract used by permission of publisher.
- Ovidiu-Sorin, Cupsa
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 249-252
- TRT Terms: Economic development; Globalization; International trade; Political factors; Regional transportation; Strategic alliances
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01481974
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 15 2013 2:52PM