The Evolution of the Economical Flows of the Transport Activities in the Globalization Context
The transport activity and the commerce activity evolve in tandem. The commercial economic flows determine the flows of the transport activity and backwards. This study presents the evolution stages of these flows in a concise manner.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/15823601
- Abstract used by permission of publisher.
- Cupsa, Ovidiu-Sorin
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 245-248
- TRT Terms: Demand; Economic analysis; Evolution; Flow fields; Globalization; Trade
- Subject Areas: Economics; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01481959
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 15 2013 2:42PM