Structural Analyses of Superficial Layers Obtained by Electrical Discharge Impulses
The superficial layers obtained using electrical discharge technology in impulses is part of surfaces engineering domain. In this paper the authors analyze phase quality using X-ray diffraction on superficial layers after the sparkling process with wolfram, titanium, and aluminum and graphite electrode. The phase quality analyses through X – ray diffraction for deposition layers with electrical discharge method using wolfram, titanium, aluminum and graphite electrodes on no alloy steel proofs, suppose the obtain and interpretation of diffractions X-ray pattern. Diffraction analysis was shown the phases, which is part from the proofs structure and a superficial layers obtain through these experiment on no alloy steel proofs.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/15823601
- Abstract used by permission of publisher.
- Mihaela, Barhalescu
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: pp 197-202
- TRT Terms: Alloy steel; Diffraction; Durability; Electrodes; Structural analysis; X ray analysis
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 01482042
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 9 2013 3:35PM