COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR ENGINE MONITORING AND CONTROL ABOARD 'HOEGH MULTINA'
After full commissioning of the system in service, it is intended that this comprehensive system be followed up very closely by the project and research team. The object of this phase of the project is to evaluate the usefulness of such instrumentation in a system for advanced machinery operation and to evaluate what improvements in operating economy can be obtained. Being partly a research project, it is also the intention to evaluate alternative technical solutions, and eventually improve and develop further the engine monitoring systems.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Langeballe, M
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Pagination: p. 486-488
- TRT Terms: Instrumentation; Machinery; Remote control; Voyage management systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Machinery instrumentation; Remote control systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00044379
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1973 12:00AM