NEW SHIPS COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
The equipment described was on exhibit at the 1969 Leipzig Spring Fair. The radio and telecommunications industry laid emphasis on the complexity and systems character of its products. Included are complete telecommunication systems, marine and fishing electronics and electronic measuring devices developed over the past twenty years. Also on display are complete systems for automation of navigation and ship operation, and for improving efficiency in deep-sea fishing. Attention is focused on electronic navigation equipment, command and remote control equipment for automatic rudder and course control, data acquisition units, marine transmitters and receivers, and on a series of hydro-acoustic equipment.
- Publication Date: 1969-3
- Pagination: 212 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Automatic steering control; Navigational aids; Radio equipment; Telecommunications
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic navigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00007587
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Joint Publications Research Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1973 12:00AM