INDEXED ABSTRACTS OF MARINE COMPUTER PROGRAMS
Panel 0-34 ( Computers ) of The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Technical and Research ( T&R ) Program, under the guidance of the Ship Technical Operations Committee, in January of 1969 canvassed organizations in the maritime industry, known to have developed marine-oriented computer programs, for the information contained in the Bulletin. The program information gathered was reviewed by Panel 0-34, and on the basis of keywords assigned by the Panel, the marine computer program listing was compiled and a Keyword Index prepared. The publication is a listing of programs giving only a limited description of what the program is, what it can do, and where it exists. It includes only programs relating to the technical aspects of ship design and naval architecture, marine engineering, and ship operation rather than accounting and logistic aspects.
- Prepared by Panel 0-34 ( Computers ) of the Ship Technical Operations Committee.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ USA 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1965
- Pagination: 84 p.
- T&R Bulletin
- Issue Number: 4-13
- Publisher: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Economic analysis; Hulls; Naval architecture; Propulsion; Ship operations; Ships; Structural analysis; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00007479
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1973 12:00AM