OBSTACLES UNAWARES

NORMANDY MUD AND THE WAY ROADS WERE STABILIZED USING SOIL- CEMENT ARE DISCUSSED. TWENTY PERCENT CEMENT BASED ON A 6- INCH DEPTH WAS USED. TRACTORS KNEADED 75% OF THE CEMENT INTO THE MUD AND THEN 2-1/2 TON TRUCKS WORKED OVER THE ROAD WITH THE REMAINING 25% CEMENT.

  • Supplemental Notes:
    • Vol 41, No 281, PP 187-191
  • Authors:
    • Kuhre, L B
  • Publication Date: 0

Media Info

Subject/Index Terms

Filing Info

  • Accession Number: 00231692
  • Record Type: Publication
  • Source Agency: Highway Research Board Bibliography
  • Files: TRIS
  • Created Date: Feb 16 1970 12:00AM