SOIL CONSERVATION SERVICE-U.S.D.A.
A BRIEF SUMMARY IS PRESENTED OF THE REORGANIZATION OF THE DIVISION OF SOIL SURVEY AND THE SOIL CONSERVATION SERVICE OF THE U.S.D.A. A TABLE IS PRESENTED ENTITLED SOIL SURVEYS IN PROGRESS IN FISCAL YEAR (1954) OR FIELD WORK COMPLETED SINCE BULLETIN 65 WAS ISSUED.
- Record URL:
- No 83, pp 17-19, 2 TAB Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved
- Publication Date: 1953
- Monograph Title: Engineering applications of soil surveying and mapping
- Highway Research Board Bulletin
- Issue Number: 83
- Publisher: Highway Research Board
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Geological surveying; Soil conservation; Soils
- Subject Areas: Environment; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00229642
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Aug 15 2004 2:39AM