Urban goods movement
Urban goods movement has been, until very recently, virtually ignored by urban planners and researchers, and it is believed that the analyses, models and concepts presented in the thesis constitute a significant contribution to urban transportation planning.
- Report based on the author's Doctor of Philosophy thesis.
- Ogden, K W
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 365P
- TRT Terms: Demand; Freight transportation; Mathematical models; Origin and destination; Planning; Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ATRI Terms: Demand; Freight transport; Modelling; Origin destination traffic; Planning; Urban area
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 01441223
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 11:26PM